The reasons vary - it may be because you are trying to close a position outside of trading hours. Or, occasionally it may be not possible to close a position that is hedged. For further assistance please contact our Brokerage Department (visit the "Contact Us" section on our website) or send an email to email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How to Unsubscribe from Emails?
- How can I unsubscribe from alerts?
- How do I create and manage Alerts?
- Can I lose my money on the platform?
- What technical analysis tools do you offer?
- Why can’t I close my position?
- Why can't I open a position?
- How do I close a position?
- How do I open a position?
- What can cause an instrument to be grayed out/unavailable?