Log in to your account, go to the “Trade” screen on the platform, choose the financial instrument you wish to trade, click the desired direction (Buy or Sell), and a pop-up window will open. In the pop-up window, you will be able to see the rate (price) and choose the desired amount (size of trade). You will be able to see the value of the position and the required margin to open the trade. You will also have the option to set a Take Profit or Stop Loss. Bear in mind that until you click on the Buy or Sell button in the pop-up window, the rate (price) will be moving according to market movements.
Articles in this section
- How can I unsubscribe from alerts?
- How do I create and manage Alerts?
- Can I lose my money on the platform?
- What technical analysis tools do you offer?
- Why can’t I close my position?
- Why can't I open a position?
- How do I close a position?
- How do I open a position?
- What can cause an instrument to be grayed out/unavailable?
- Will someone be managing my investments?