You should receive an error message explaining why you cannot open a position. The reasons vary - it may be due to lack of funds, or that the underlying asset is temporarily unavailable. For further assistance please contact our Brokerage Department (visit the "Contact Us" section on our website) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How to Unsubscribe from Emails?
- How can I unsubscribe from alerts?
- How do I create and manage Alerts?
- Can I lose my money on the platform?
- What technical analysis tools do you offer?
- Why can’t I close my position?
- Why can't I open a position?
- How do I close a position?
- How do I open a position?
- What can cause an instrument to be grayed out/unavailable?